At New Heights Bentonville our kids, infants through 4th-grade experience safe, age approppriate environments where they learn about Jesus and safe and relevant ways.
1. Take your family to the check-in station
2. A Check-in Host will assist you in getting the proper stickers
3. You should receive two stickers, a sticker to place on your child a guardian sticker for pick up (you must have this to pick up your child)
1. A Check-in Host will guide you to the correct room for your child.
2. Meet the leaders and make sure your child is comfortable
3. Go to the service!
In the event that we need to contact you during the service, we will text/call the number you provide during check-in. We ask that exit the service immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child.
Everyone is required to have the guardian sticker from check-in to pick-up your child. This is a security protocol.
The parent viewing room is for parents to console or nurse children. This is an unstaffed room with audio of the service, located to the left of the cafeteria.
We provide a sensory room for any child of any age that struggles in church. Our self-service room is geared with calming activities + toys to help all families feel welcomed.
We believe that every person was created in the image of God and was designed to live in a spiritual community. We also understand that when you, or a member of your family, is affected by disability, it can create barriers and challenges to connecting to a church. At New Heights, we want to support and surround you on your journey.
Our committed and trained buddies pair 1:1 with a person of any age who needs extra support during our Sunday morning programs. Regardless of an individual’s needs, we desire that they participate with their peers as they worship and learn together.